Put a fisherman on the back of your raft with the NRS Stern Seat Mount. Includes a High-Back Swivel Seat that rotates 360 degrees for unlimited casting angles.
- The seat mount rests on the raft stern tube, elevating the angler for better visibility and casting.
- The included High-Back Swivel Seat lets you fish in comfort all day long.
- The padded seat swivels easily for the best seating angle.
- The side rails curve to follow the raft tubes, keeping the stern compartment open and clear.
- The Small sizes are designed for 54" or narrower frames. The Large is for 60" and wider frames. We've added the Small - 39" version for AIRE Super Puma and Super Duper rafts, which need the longer stern rails. The AIRE Puma takes the Small - 32" version.
- The NRS Raft Stern Frame Anchor System attaches directly to the tubing of the seat bar.
- Includes: Two Stern Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar and High-Back Swivel Seat.
- Seat bars use the Universal Seat Mount for attaching the padded seats. Create your rower's seat bar for the High-Back Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to the short cross bar.
- Stern frame attaches to the cross bar using our LoPro Frame Fittings. Made from hot-forged aluminum alloy for a strength-to-weight ratio that can't be beat, the LoPro is the heart of the NRS frame system.
|Frame Type: ||Fishing Frames |
|Weight: ||Large is 23 lbs. |
|Material: ||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame |
|Components: || |
- 2 - Side Rails
- 1 - Cross Bar
- 1 - Universal Seat Mount
- 1 - High-Back Swivel Seat
Small - 32" (For Frames " " " 54" Wide) ||
Small - 39" (For Frames " " " 54" Wide) ||
Large (For Frames 60" Wide) |
|Stern Side Rail (distance from center of frame cross bar to center of seat bar) ||32" L ||39" L ||36" L |
|Seat Bar ||30" W ||30" W ||30" W |