The NRS Fin Replacement Plate holds the fins (also called skegs) used on NRS inflatable SUP boards and the NRS Pike Fishing IK.
- Easily attaches to your inflatable SUP board or NRS Pike with Stabond Adhesive, item number 38704.01.
- To attach this plate to a rigid fiberglass, composite or plastic board or boat, use G/flex Epoxy Adhesive, Item # 50201.01.
- Apply adhesive to entire underside of the plate, following the application instructions for the adhesive.
- The Replacement Plate accepts our 2", 5" and 9" fins (Item # 86101.02).
- Internal length of the slot the fin slides into is 7 1/2" (19 cm) and the width is 1 3/8" (3.5 cm).
- On top of the plate, the distance from the open end of the fin slot to the center of the groove that the locking tab slides across is 5 1/2" (14 cm). The width of that groove is 5/8" (1.6 cm).
- Overall footprint is 5.5" (14 cm) x 10.5" (26.7 cm).
|Dimensions:||5.5" x 10.5"|