The NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag is an excellent choice for swiftwater emergency work. The compact shape and light weight of the NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bags are perfect for kayakers.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, NRS makes no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 70' of 1/4" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 950 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
|Rope Length:||21.3 m|
|Rope Diameter:||6 mm|
|Load Max:||431 kg (4.2 kN)|