The NRS Clutch Pogies are fantastic for paddling on the coldest of days when you want to keep a direct grip on your paddle. The NRS Clutch Pogies are the warmest on the market, using NRS thickest neoprene and graphene lining to ramp up the insulation factor. When you need the best in thermal hand protection, it is hard to look past the NRS Clutch Pogies.
- 5 mm raw neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and maximizing insulation.
- A nylon coating on the neoprene exterior enhances durability.
- Graphene lining is lighter when wet, dries quick and feels soft against the skin.
- Snug, internal wrist cuff reduces water entry and increases heat retention.
- Wide paddle shaft opening easily fits over paddles, including thicker bent-shaft styles.
- Hook-and-loop closure secures the pogies around the paddle shaft and prevents water from seeping through.
- Features a bite tab on the cuffs for easy donning and soft external coating on the base to wipe excess moisture from your face.
- Hi-vis logo helps locate paddlers after a swim.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the pogies together.
- One size fits most. Sold as a pair.
|Glove Use and Conditions:
|5 mm neoprene
|Fitted cuff with internal "doughnut" cuff