The NRS Big Water V PFD is the industry-leading commercial life jacket known for its comfort, durable construction and high-floating capabilities.
- The Big Water V is a high-profile, Type V PFD delivering 25 lbs. (11.3 kg) of flotation.
- Contouring foam panels create a more comfortable and adaptive fit.
- Highly adjustable to fit a and a range of body types.
- Flotation collar helps keep your head above water while floating on your back.
- Four heavy-duty front buckles make entry, exit and adjustment simple and quick.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- The Big Water V carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|Weight: ||TBD |
|Profile ||High |
|Design Floatation ||11.3 kg |
|Entry System ||Front Buckle |
|Adjustment System ||4 side, 2 shoulder, 2 waist |
- Flotation collar
- Webbing loops for leg straps (sold separately)
- UL approved, USCG certified
|Sizing ||Chest |
|Universal ||76-147 |