The Level Six Temagami pants are a lightweight and simple pant designed to keep splash and spray off paddlers legs. Constructed from the award-winning Exhaust 2.5 UL material, these pants are 40% lighter and more compressible than our other paddling pants without sacrificing the waterproof / breathability integrity. Designed to be paired with the Level Six Nahanni jacket, the Temagami canoe pants incorporate the innovative double cuff system to keep you dry and looking good on the water. The Level Six Temagami pants are the perfect entry-level pants for all paddlers.
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbing belt
- Articulated knee & leg panels
- An adjustable double-cuff ankle closure system
- Zipper accessed thigh pocket
- Hidden safe key pocket
- Exhaust 2.5 UL ply waterproof breathable nylon