Built to meet the demands of the world's top expedition paddlers, the Devil's Club Dry Top is a ruggedized dry top that offers unmatched performance in the toughest conditions. A burly nylon shell offers superior durability and abrasion resistance while an improved cut helps to reduce bulk without limiting mobility.
Hook and loop tabs secure the top over your spray skirt tunnel
Latex neck and wrist gaskets are designed to be easily trimmed to size allowing a custom, personalized fit
Volcano neoprene wrist cuffs protect conical latex gaskets, increase dryness and make for easy ‘banana peel’ slip off
In an effort to reduce plastic consumption, this suit comes packaged in a reusable grocery bag.
Shell Fabric: Abrasion-resistant 3-layer waterproof/breathable shell with 100% 240g/m² nylon face fabric treated with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fabric Weight: 240 g/m²
Waterproofness (mm h₂o): 30,000
Breathability (g/m²/24h): 4,000
Weight: 2.25 lbs (36 oz)
- Hang to dry and avoid prolonged periods of direct sunlight if possible.
- Only store your top for periods when the suit is 100% dry.
- Can be machine washed ONLY in a front loading washer on cool through a gentle cycle with mild detergent. Hand-washing is preferred for safety.
- If used in salt water, rinse with fresh water immediately after use.
- Go here for more information on how to properly care for your dry wear.
|Height (ft)||Weight (lbs)|
|S||5'3" - 5'6"||125 - 145|
|M||5'5" - 5'10"||140 - 170|
|L||5'8" - 6'2"||160 - 190|
|XL||5'10" - 6'3"||185 - 225|
|XXL||6'1 - 6'-4"||220 - 250|