Weighing 30 ounces, the Bending Branches Angler Pro Versa-Lok Fishing Kayak Paddle is the best paddle in fishing. Compression molded fiberglass blades are renowned for their weight and longevity. The Bending Branches Angler Pro Versa-Lok Fishing Kayak Paddle has a 100% carbon shaft the lightest material, and carbon weave is tight and secure making it one of the strongest options available.
- The blades shape design is renowned for offering a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- 105 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks. It’s slightly bigger than some fishing paddles, but the larger size means it can handle trickier conditions and more weight.
- Ovalized shaft for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Versa-Lok™ offers 15cm of additional length and infinite feathering options, and does so with an easy to use and understand system that is secure (no disengagement), robust (will hold form for a very long time), and resistant to corrosion (nylon plastic and stainless steel parts).
- Versa-Lok™ offers longer sizes than the previous generation of paddles, making it ideal for wider or bigger kayaks and the high seat position.
- The Versa-Lok™ clamping system is backed by structural and cyclical testing, plus a decade of on-water use.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- 40-inch tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide, allowing you to verify catches on the spot
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
|Shaft Material:||100% Carbon|
|Blade Material:||Compression Molded Fiberglass|
|Blade Size:||7.25” x 18” (105 sq. in.) (677.4 sq. cm)|
|Weight:||30 oz. (850 g)|