The Aquabound Sting Ray Fiberglass 4pc Snap Button Kayak Paddle is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at this price point. Weighing 33.5 ounces, the Aquabound Sting Ray Fiberglass 4pc Snap Button Kayak Paddle has a new blade shape provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, stiffer feel, and quieter entry and exit. Wobble-free, fiberglass construction with the packability to go anywhere, the Aquabound Sting Ray Fiberglass 4pc Snap Button Kayak Paddle is your trusted travel companion.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are designed for forgiveness and just the right amount of flex, keeping the kayak moving efficiently even with extra gear slowing you down.
- 92.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for efficiency, providing enough torque to maneuver the kayak without being overly fatiguing.
- The traditional “mid-sized” or slender blade design is preferred by low-angle paddlers where the forward stroke is more horizontal or relaxed in nature.
- The carefully engineered blade shape slices into and out of the water and limits fatigue due to wind resistance.
- The sharp dihedral provides a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- 100% fiberglass shaft is durable and strong, yet lighter than commodity aluminum, so it will hold up in the most uncertain of conditions while not draining all your energy. Fiberglass is also valued for being warm, plus flexible and forgiving when compared to aluminum.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It’s not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- Two snap-buttons are carefully placed in the blade pegs to allow for 4-piece disassembly. This compartmentalized fit is ideal for storage, backpacking, packrafting, and as a back-up paddle. The tight fitting 4pc blades feel just the same as standard 2pc construction.
- Two new head turning colors that make a real statement on the water: Sunset Red, the ideal companion for an evening paddle trip, and the shot of life that is Electric Green.
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
|Blade Material:||abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon|
|Blade Size:||6.5 x 18 in. (16.5 x 46 cm)|
|Blade Surface Area:||92.5 sq. in. (597 sq. cm)|
|Weight:||33.5 oz. (950 g)|
|Ferrule Angles:||0° & 60° (L or R)|