- Features 1/2" socket, Phillips and Flat Head Screwdriver.
- Use this for tightening down NRS frame components, oar rights, and oar sleeves.
Aquaseal FD Flexible Durable Repair Adhesive is ideal for repairing holes and tears in dry bags, wetsuits, paddling apparel and latex gaskets. Waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion.
- Aquaseal is the industry standard for maximum strength repairs to wetsuits, dry suits and all water sports products.
- It bonds to hypalon, neoprene, latex, nylon, vinyl (PVC), GORE-TEX and other trilaminates, many fabrics, foams, composites, and many plastics.
- It dries clear and flexible and is also self-leveling.
- Works great for replacing latex gaskets and for adding an abrasion-resistant layer on boats and other boating gear.
- Mix Cotol Accelerator and Cleaner with Aquaseal to shorten cure time. It's also a great cleaner for prepping surfaces for repair.
Clifton Urethane Adhesive Excellent one-part contact adhesive for PVC and urethane. The 4 oz. size comes with brush applicator built into the lid.
4 ounces should cover 1 - 1.5 sq. ft. of patch (both surfaces), with 2 thin coats.
Shelf life: 1 year
Stabond Adhesive is great for bonding PVC- and urethane-coated materials. It can also be used to glue those materials to synthetic rubber-coated materials.
- Stabond can also be used to bond PVC and urethane to synthetic rubber-coated materials like Hypalon and Pennel Orca.
- When bonding rubber-coated materials to other rubber-coated materials, Clifton Hypalon Adhesive, # 38701.01, is the best choice.
- Coverage Guidelines: 4 ounces should cover 1 - 1.5 sq. ft. of patch (both surfaces), with 2 thin coats.
- Look for plastic mixing cups at paint or hardware stores. They have volume markings that let you measure the right amount of glue. You can also do a web search for "disposable graduated mixing cups."
- Mix glue with accelerator at 10 parts glue to 1 part accelerator.
- Shelf-life is 1 year.
You'll be amazed at the range of materials you can fix with Tear-Aid Type A repair tape. Gives you a durable, flexible, airtight, watertight, puncture-resistant patch. No muss, no fuss, no mess.
- The matte finish polyurethane tape is exceptionally tough and abrasion resistant. It stretches and springs back without losing its grip.
- The aggressive adhesive on the tape is formulated for a high strength bond to a wide variety of surfaces. It doesn't turn gummy in the heat.
- Repairs holes and tears on Pennel Orca , Hypalon, rubber, most fabrics, fiberglass, nylon, most plastics (including polyethylene, polypropylene and polyurethane), non-oiled leather, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Available in kit form or in rolls of 3"W x 5'L
- The see-through tape works with all colors and won't discolor over time.
- It's easy to use. Cut the patch to shape, clean the surface to be repaired, and stick it on. No muss, no fuss, no mess.
- Type A Tear Aid is not recommended for Vinyl or PVC. For these materials, use Type B Tear-Aid, Item # 1981.
Sticks, stubs, thorns and horns make holes and tears in your PVC and vinyl gear. Tear-Aid Patch - Type B is your answer; It's durable, flexible, airtight and watertight. Perfect for your repair kit.
- The Tear-Aid Type B is for vinyl/PVC ONLY. The oils in these materials and coatings require the special adhesive in Type B.
- Patching is oh so easy. Select the right size patch for the job. Clean the repair surface with an alcohol prep pad or rubbing alcohol. When the area is dry, just peel the backing off the Tear-Aid patch and stick it on. No mess, no muss, no fuss.
- The unique adhesive on Type B resists the oils in vinyl that cause other adhesives to soften and turn gummy in sunlight.
- Available in kit form and in rolls 3"W x 5'L.
- Patches are airtight and watertight, even under pressure when stretched.
- The patches are see-through, so the color of your gear shows right through.
- It's UV resistant and conforms to irregular surfaces.
- Don't throw away that gear - patch it with Tear-Aid.
- Patch dry bags, rain gear, air mattresses, water toys, luggage, raft seats, etc. The list is endless.
- Comes with complete, easy to follow directions - follow them carefully for the best results.
- For materials other than vinyl/PVC, use Type A Tear-Aid, Item#1980.
Clifton Hypalon Adhesive is your best choice for unsurpassed adhesion. We use it when building our Pennel Orca boats and highly recommend it. For an even stronger bond and faster cure time, mix with Clifton Hypalon Accelerator, Item # 38702.01. Accelerator ratio: 0.8 oz. to 1 gal. glue.
3.5 ounces should cover 1-sq. ft. of patch (both surfaces), with 3 thin coats.
Look for plastic mixing cups at paint or hardware stores. They have volume markings that let you measure the right amount of glue. You can also do a web search for "graduated plastic mixing cups."
We use Clifton Hypalon Adhesive to bond Hypalon to Hypalon, but this adhesive may also be used to bond other synthetic rubber materials, like neoprene and EDPM.
Shelf life: 1 year
This exceptionally strong one-step industrial strength adhesive creates a chemical bond between vinyl anchors and Royalex, R-Light (1996 and newer), Kevlar and Fibreglass boats.
No mess, no waiting and no mixing. It allows you a lot of set up time, and it dries clear. Great for vinyl air bag and vinyl raft repairs.
Approximate coverage is 2000 cm2(2.15 ft2)/ 100 mL (3.38 US oz.). This equals roughly:
- 28 Vinyl Loop Patches
- 18 Small Anchors such as the 1" Lightweight Anchorsand1" D-Ring Anchor
- 10 Large Anchors such as the1" Cam Buckle Anchorand2" D-Ring Anchor
**Coverage is variable and subject to change relative to application method and substrate material