The Apex Carbon Angler paddle is one of Wilderness Systems lightest and newest offerings. It paddles amazingly with its ultra-lightweight carbon foam core blade along with its 100% 3K carbon weave shaft, and feels great in hand. The Carbon Apex Angler excels with most fishing kayaks and with paddlers of all sizes courtesy of its lever lock adjustment system. The Leverlock allows the user to set the length and feathering to your personal specs. The lever lock ability to quickly adjust makes it a great paddle that will work with family and friends of all sizes as well.
Why a foam core paddle? Having a foam core bladed paddle adds buoyancy to the blade and provides the smoothest paddling experience available. These combined, help reduce the effort needed per stroke and ultimately help reduce fatigue, regulate cadence, and most importantly elevate your paddling experience and ability to paddle for longer.
Looking for a shorter version for your rec or touring kayak? Check out the Apex Carbon paddle.
- Designed to deliver maximum boat control
- With a simple flip of the low-profile lever, the Apex Angler paddle can be adjusted to fit virtually any fishing kayak and seat position.
- Features a lightweight yet powerful mid-size foam core blade that works well in any type of water conditions
- Delivers crisp, clean and flutter-free strokes without compromising power and efficiency
- Adjustable Size 240cm base length expandable up to 260cm
- Integrated 36 inches (91cm) measuring tape on shaft
- Works well with fishing kayaks from Wilderness Systems and other brands
- Paddle Weight: 29.5 oz
- Blade Material: carbon fiber foam core blade
- Blade Size: Blade Size: Blade Size: 610cm2
- Rock-solid Leverlock adjustable ferrule system allows for infinity feathering options and enables up to 20cm of length adjustment (US patent 8491349)
- Integrated 36” (91cm) measuring tape on shaft
- Shaft: 100% 3K carbon weave shaft