The Side Kick, developed alongside its smaller counterpart the Player, was a major innovation to play boaters, by setting the standard with downturned blades. This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up todays most advanced tricks. On the wave or throwing down river, were along for the ride.
NOTE: For custom length/offset orders, please select all variants as custom, and then provide specifics in order notes.We will contact you to confirm details once the order is received. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for custom build paddles.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||1006g.||35.5oz.||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Straight||2 Piece||n/a||n/a||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Straight||4 Piece||1177g.||41.5oz.||194, 197, 200, 203, 206, 209 only.|
|Bent||1 Piece||1077g.||38oz.||188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments|
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose Werner's fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in bright translucent blue.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece and 4-piece- R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
|Paddler Height Range||River Running Paddle Length||Freestyle Paddle Length|
|4'8" to 5'2"||191 cm||188 cm|
|5'2" to 5'8"||194 cm||191 cm|
|5'8" to 6'||197 cm||194 cm|
|6' - 6'3"||200 cm||197 cm|
|6'3" and taller||203 cm||197 cm|