The Shuna is Werner's best-selling premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions. The bent shaft on this small shaft paddle ensures more ergonomic strokes for longer days on the water. The Werner Shuna is the perfect kayak paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those who want a conservative feel through the water to make the miles pass with ease. This small shaft version gives paddlers with smaller hands better grip and weight savings.
NOTE: For custom length/offset orders, please select all variants as custom, and then provide specifics in order notes. We will contact you to confirm details once the order is received. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for custom build paddles.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||702g.||24.75oz.||200cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||2 Piece||782g.||27.75oz.||200cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||4 Piece||n/a||n/a||205cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Bent||1 Piece||846g.||29.75oz.||205cm to 230cm in 5cm increments (Small Shaft down to 200cm)|
|Bent||2 Piece||846g.||29.75oz.||205cm to 230cm in 5cm increments (Small Shaft down to 200cm)|
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose between carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
|Low Angle Paddlers|
|Paddler Height||Boat Width (under 23")||Boat Width ( 23" - 28")||Boat Width (28" - 32")||Boat Width (over 32")|
|Less than 5'||220 cm||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm|
|5' - 5'6"||220 cm||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm|
|5'6" - 6'||220 cm||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm|
|6' and taller||220 cm||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm|
|High Angle Paddlers|
|Paddler Height||Boat Width (under 23")||Boat Width (23" - 26")||Boat Width (26" - 28")||Boat Width (over 28")|
|Less than 5'4"||205 cm||205 cm||210 cm||210 cm|
|5'4" - 6'||210 cm||210 cm||215 cm||215 cm|
|6' and taller||215 cm||215 cm||220 cm||220 cm|