The Pyranha Ripper set the benchmark on what a modern river running half slice boat should be. In true Pyranha fashion the Ripper 2.0 continues to improve on the original design with elements and lessons borrowed from what they have learned along the way with their other new designs.
At the end of the day The Pyranha Ripper 2.0 open up even more opportunities for it, go faster, surf more waves, drop the tail with less effort and in more locations, and get even more recklessly vertical.
- Increased bow rocker for a drier ride and drier surfs.
- A touch more hull width for more skipping out of features.
- Softer sidewalls and a slicier tail for more tailee potential.
- Stern edges direct water to create lift and keep the tail dry when you’re headed downstream.
- Better tailored sizing for smaller and larger paddlers.
- An ovalised cockpit rim to help produce a drier spraydeck fit, keeping even tension the whole way round.
- Fresh, Scorch-inspired styling.
|Size||Length||Width||Cockpit||Weight||Volume||Paddler Weight Range|