Purpose-built for kids, the NRS Youth Rio Top Paddle Jacket keeps the young ones warm, dry and happy.
- Waterproof urethane-coated 210-denier nylon oxford is durable enough to last a hand-me-down, but economical enough to replace when it's inevitably grown out of.
- Roomy cut can accommodate a range of ages and sizes and allows for plenty of layering underneath.
- Adjustable neoprene neck and wrist closures help keep water out.
- Neck is color-coded by size for easy identification in commercial settings.
|Material: ||Urethane coated 210-denier nylon oxford |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||No |
|Neck Closure: ||Gusseted neoprene with hook-and-loop closure |
|Wrist Closure: ||Gusseted neoprene with hook-and-loop closures |
|Waist System: ||Hemmed |
|Double Tunnel: ||No |
|Pockets: ||No |
|Latex Neck Gasket: ||No |
|Latex Wrist Gaskets: ||No |
|Reflective Detailing: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Youth |
|Features: || |
- Taped seams
- Collar color coded by size
|Size ||Height (cm) ||Weight (kg) |
|Y-XS ||119-124 ||25-29 |
|Y-S ||122-127 ||27-32 |
|Y-M ||127-132 ||29-34 |
|Y-L ||132-140 ||32-36 |