Let the NRS Yak Yak Boat Cart haul your boat to the water. With sand-conquering tires, element-resistant materials and 30% lighter weight than other boat carts, this little powerhouse saves your back. The NRS Yak Yak Boat Cart is plain and simple but it gets the job done.
- Rubber wraps around the heavy-duty plastic wheel for a smooth ride on hard surfaces.
- 3" wide rim on the 9" diameter wheel gives good support in soft surfaces.
- Bearing-less, smooth-rolling wheels are easily removed, allowing the compact Yak Yak to slip into most kayak hatches.
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame carries up to a 150 pound load.
- The Idaho tread pattern gives good grip and leaves a distinctive trail behind the cart.
- Corrosion-resistant hardware for dependable durability.
- Kickstand holds the cart steady while you're loading, then flips up out of the way when you're moving.
- Cushioning foam pads protect the hull of your boat.
- The two 6' NRS Loop Straps, with Buckle Bumper, are super easy to use and securely anchor your boat to the cart.
|Collapsed dimensions:||58 cm L x 25 cm W x 9 cm H|
|Material:||Anodized aluminum frame|
|Load Capacity:||68 kg|