The NRS Sliq Triple Lock Carabiner gives you the ultimate assurance of automatically locking in three positions when the gate is closed. Use the NRS Sliq Triple Lock Carabiner for maximum security on your ropes or gear.
- NRS's Sliq family of keylock carabiners are multi-purpose workhorses that strike the ultimate balance of strength and durability in a lightweight package.
- Easy-to-hold asymmetrical D shape functions like a classic D-shape without the weight.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy construction for reliable safety without the heft.
- Anodized finish provides years of lasting performance.
- Large gate opening for easily clipping in or attaching to gear.
- Triple lock mechanism for maximum security. To disengage, slide down, twist and open the gate.
- Carries the CE EN362 and EN12275 certifications.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum alloy AL-7075 with stainless rivets and wires|
|Carabiner Strength Closed:||25 kN = 2550 kg|
|Strength Open:||9 kN = 918 kg|
|Dimensions:||98 mm L x 60 mm W|
|Gate Opening:||18 mm|
|Locking Mechanism:||Triple Lock|