The NRS Sliq Screw Lock Carabiner provides tactile security and reliability with a traditional screw-lock gate. Use the NRS Sliq Screw Lock Carabiner for the choice to lock the gate of your 'biner, or keep it quickly accessible.
- NRS's Sliq family of keylock carabiners are multi-purpose workhorses that strike the ultimate balance of strength and durability in a lightweight package.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy construction for reliable safety without the heft.
- Large gate opening for easily clipping in or attaching to gear.
- Easy-to-hold asymmetrical D shape functions like a classic D-shape without the weight.
- Screw-lock gates require users to manually screw the sleeve onto the gate to lock it.
- Anodized finish provides years of lasting performance.
- Carries the CE EN12275 certification.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum alloy AL-7075 with stainless rivets and wires|
|Carabiner Strength Closed:||25 kN = 2549 kg|
|Strength Open:||9 kN = 218 kg|
|Dimensions:||98 mm L x 60 mm W|
|Gate Opening:||17 mm|
|Locking Mechanism:||Screw lock|