The NRS Men's Radiant 4/3 Wetsuit, with its blend of 4 mm and 3 mm neoprene, gives you maximum warmth without limiting mobility. It's the best full-length paddling wetsuit on the market.
- The 4 mm PowerSpan neoprene torso and thighs are lined with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft for maximum warmth and comfort and eliminates the dread of a cold, damp wetsuit in the morning.
- 3 mm PowerSpan neoprene arms and lower legs give enhanced mobility, and the ThermalPlush lining is soft against the skin and reduces friction.
- Redesigned for easy entry and ultimate comfort, we put the heavy-duty YKK zipper on the chest, eliminating the need to contort your arms to zip the suit.
- With the butterfly opening and hooded-style entry, simply step into the wetsuit, slip it over your head and close the zipper across your chest.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams lie flat against your skin for greater comfort. And the seams are fully taped and waterproof.
- Our Fuse Cut technology seals cuffs and edges without limiting the neoprene's stretch.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
- ToughTex pads protect your wrists, ankles and knees when you're fully in the action.
|Weight: ||3.55 lbs. size large |
|Neoprene: ||3 and 4 mm neoprene |
|Seams: ||Glued & blind-stitched |
|Entry Style: ||Hooded-style |
|Titanium Adhesive: ||Yes |
|Relief Zipper: ||No |
|Wrist Zippers: ||No |
|Ankle Zippers: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Includes: || |
- High-stretch 3 and 4 mm neoprene throughout
- ToughTex wrist, ankle and knee panels
- Checked VaporLoft lining in the torso and thighs
- Fuse Cut cuffs and edges
- ThermalPlush lining in arms and lower legs
- Fully taped seams
|Size ||Height (cm) ||Weight (kg) ||Chest (cm) ||Waist (cm) |
|S ||157-167 ||52-64 ||81-91 ||71-79 |
|M ||165-173 ||59-75 ||91-102 ||76-84 |
|L ||170-183 ||68-88 ||99-109 ||81-89 |
|XL ||178-188 ||84-102 ||107-117 ||86-94 |
|XXL ||185-193 ||98-111 ||117-127 ||91-107 |