The smaller sibling of the Pilot knife, the NRS Co-pilot Knife though smaller in size is just as big on features with both smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, and bottle opener. Its smaller size means it can fit into more places than ever. The NRS Co-pilot Knife is a great safety tool to keep close at hand while paddling, but works just as well for spreading peanut butter at the campsite.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
|Blade Material:||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Total Length:||14.6 cm|
|Blade Length:||5.7 cm|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|