The North Water Paddle Float lies low, conforming to the shape of your deck. The North Water Paddle Float's low profile keeps it very secure and is ready to go at a moments notice. This foam paddle float is the go-to tool for assistance with self-rescues in deep water.
- Durable Polyester Shell
- High Density Closed Cell Foam
|Dimensions (in.)||Colour||Buoyancy (lbs)||Weight (g)|
|18"L x 8.5"W x 3.5"D||Red or Yellow||15||450|
- Stays put due to its curved conforming shape.
- More secure with lower overall profile.
- Quickly deploys with two paddle blade pockets allowing use from either end.
- High visibility reflective tape identifies the opening of the blade pocket and provides visibility to others in low light conditions.
- Anchoring straps on either end of the paddle float allow it to be secured to the kayak.