The MayFly is a fly fishing oriented sit-on-top, loaded with features to make kayak fly fishing more fun and user friendly. The MayFly has a versatile hull optimized for tracking, stability, and speed in popular fly fishing conditions and destinations, including tropical flats, slow-moving rivers, lakes and ponds. Recognizing the unique challenges faced by fly fisherman, particularly fly line management, the MayFly includes a myriad of design aspects to address the needs of fly fisherman creating the ultimate kayak fly fishing platform. Snag-free footrests and features, protected fly box storage, unique fly rod storage options, rod butt props for dealing with tangles, integrated and protected fly patches, and more cater to the high-performance features expert fly fisherman need while being versitile and stable enough to bring new kayak fly anglers into the sport.
- NEW Elite Premium Seating System With MOLLE
- Snag free wide open standing area
- Snag free one-piece foot brace system with line anchor to secure fly line while paddling
- Large stern well designed for JKooler or Orion 25 Cooler
- Snag free bungee flip down fly box holders lined with foam
- Storage for fly gear like nippers, forceps and tippet
- Integrated fly patch for quick access to flies
- Bow hatch storage bin for fly vests, hip packs, or others items for easy access when wade fishing
- Hi-Lo, trimmable seating
- Aluminum accessory tracks for mounting accessories or a casting brace
- Raymarine transducer scupper
- Standing pad
- Specialized fly rod storage with molded in reel pockets that allow for forward or reverse rod storage
- Rod butt props to help with line tangles
|Max paddler (lbs)||450|
- Improved Front Hatch, Including Hypalon Paddle Blade Keeper: The new JK hatch now comes with heavy duty locks. Tuck your paddle blade under this Hypalon keeper to get it out of the way but still in arm's reach - snag-free for your treble hooks! Resistant to UV damage and temperature extremes, this material will keep your paddle safe!
- Single piece foot brace: Fully adjustable foot brace, again snag-free with gear track and integrated fly patch across top.
- Fly box storage: Encased, flush hatched and easy accessible storage for fly boxes and fly tools.
- All metal Yakattack gear track: Gear track used for RAM gear and/or tying down your cooler (if replacing your seat) - will accept up to a 35q Orion
- Elite Premium Seating System with MOLLE: New for 2019 is an updated Seat Cover, complete with MOLLE compatible webbing on the rear of the seat, and a removable MOLLE panel underneath. A new custom MOLLE pouch for tackle comes standard (on certain models), and now you can customize both behind and under your seat for tackle and gear management with the myriad of MOLLE compatible attachments readily available on the market.
- Orion Tumbler: Now included with this model will be the Orion Cooler Tumbler, a 27 oz brushed stainless steel double-wall tumbler that will keep cool drinks cool and warm drinks warm. Great for a morning coffee, day on the water, or an evening beverage around the campfire, the tumbler is a popular choice for liquid temperature management.
- MOLLE Snap Seatback Pouch: New for 2019, this MOLLE seatback pouch makes accessing behind seat contents a breeze. Fully MOLLE-compatible, pouch snaps off easily to reload for those days on the go and easily accommodates two 3600 series Plano boxes.
- Therm-a-Rest Therm-a-Rest lumbar support is adjustable and removable, and makes for a great camp pillow.
- NEW Molded Rod Tubes: Sealed, molded in rod tip tubes now the ultimate protection for your rods.
- PowerPole Ready: Four easy molded-in screw points ready for easy implementation of the PowerPole MicroAnchor system.
- Seat Stash Sliding Tray: Keep soft plastics, terminal tackle, pliers, knives, Plano boxes and other items you need contained in our padded Seat Stash Sliding Tray. Slide out from under seat to access contents of the tray and conveniently back and out of the way. One of the two compartments accommodates two 3600 series Plano boxes with bungee for additional security. Recesses on both sides of the front compartment allow easy under-seat rod butt staging.
- Hatch Bin: This handy front hatch bin keeps items in your front hatch right where they should be - accessible and at arm's reach.