The Aquabound Manta Ray Carbon 2pc Versa-Lok Kayak Paddle has a new and stronger blade that provides a smoother forward stroke. It is the most durable high-angle blades with a full carbon shaft and adjustable length ferrule. The Aquabound Manta Ray Carbon 2pc Versa-Lok Kayak Paddle has a 100% carbon shaft the lightest material, and carbon weave is tight and secure making it one of the strongest options available.
- 102.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for quick boat maneuverability.
- The traditional “oversized” blade design provides better horsepower and control and associated with high-angle forward strokes and those doing flatwater kayaking, packrafting, racing, and kayak fishing.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available.
- Ovalized shaft more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Versa-Lok offers 15cm of additional length and infinite feathering options, and does so with an easy to use and understand system that is secure (no disengagement), robust (will hold form for a very long time), and resistant to corrosion (nylon plastic and stainless steel parts).
- The Versa-Lok™ clamping system is backed by structural and cyclical testing, plus a decade of on-water use.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
|Shaft Material:||100% Carbon, Ovalized|
|Blade Material:||abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon|
|Blade Size:||7.5 x 18 in. (19 x 46 cm)|
|Blade Surface Area:||102.5 sq. in. (661 sq. cm)|
|Weight:||30.75 oz. (872 g)|