The Tarpon paddle was designed and optimized for the Tarpon family of kayaks, but it also works exceptionally well with other rec and touring kayaks. The paddle's shape, size, and proprietary blade curvature deliver the optimal angle of entry and stroke depth for smooth, efficient, and flutter-free strokes regardless of paddle style or experience level.
This paddle from Wilderness Systems offers a lightweight, yet more durable option, with a resilient fiberglass blade and a shaft that is 50% carbon and 50% fiberglass.
- Optimized blade shape for ideal angle of entry when used with the new Wilderness Systems Tarpon
- Larger 640 cm2 blade for responsive boat control
- Two-piece construction breaks down for easy transportation and storage
- Dihedral asymmetric blade provides smooth, efficient, flutter-free strokes
- With a simple flip of a low-profile lever, the Tarpon paddle can be adjusted to fit virtually any paddler, model of kayak, or stroke style
- Blade Size: 640cm2
- Blade Material: durable fiberglass composite blade
- Shaft Material: 50% carbon/50% fiberglass shaft
- Rock-solid Leverlock® adjustable ferrule system allows for infinity feathering options and enables up to 20cm of length adjustment (US patent 8491349)