NRS Raku Kayak Angling PFD Review
NRS Raku vs NRS Chinook Angling PFDs
5 Best Kayak Fishing Accessories for Beginners
The NRS Chinook Fishing PFD is the Angling specific PFD you were looking for! Its high back design and fishing-specific layout will help make you more comfortable and effective when chasing that lunker of your dreams. The NRS Chinook Fishing PFD is one of the best-selling PFDs in the world for a reason.
If kayak touring is more your thing check out the NRS cVest or if your more a basic recreation paddler please take a look at the NRS Clearwater.
- The NRS Chinook PFD is a medium-profile life jacket approved by UL Canada.
- PlushFit foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents knife lash tab.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||96 - 116|
|XL/XXL||106 - 147|