The Deeluxe AREth Rin boot is a collaboration between Deeluxe and Japanese boot manufacturer Areth. This boot is a hybrid that is equally at home in the backcountry as it is at the resort. The build is designed to endure the unique rigours of splitboarding, and has the feel of a true resort boot. The Deeluxe AREth Rin is ideal for riders splitting their time between the resort and backcountry, they are also amazing for riders utilizing surfier splitboard models.
- Stage 3 Liner: When it’s time to elevate your game, lace up with DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner. To maximize comfort and performance, it sports a design inspired by DEELUXE’s legendary Thermo Flex liner, which previously served as the gold standard in snowboarding for thermomoldable boots. Raising the bar even higher, the Stage 3 liner offers an excellent fit straight out of the box and can easily be thermomolded at your local DEELUXE dealer for a truly custom fit. For enhanced comfort, the liner also features a roomier toebox with a four-way-stretch material that can be thermomolded with or without toe caps. And to further boost performance, the liner’s external heel harness cradles your foot to provide exceptional heel hold and quick and secure lacing. Drop in and never look back with DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner.
- Flexrate: 4/10
- Backbone: This reinforced panel cradles the back of the boot to maximize durability and enhance response.
- Boa: Dial in to a fast, effortless, precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, which delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy. Boots with a dual zone BOA® configuration provide zonal adjustability so you can create a truly customized fit, for even longer days on the hill. The BOA® Fit System is engineered with high quality, durable materials and rigorously field tested – guaranteed to perform under the toughest conditions.
- Free Flex: Thanks to forefoot and shaft panels that overlap near the heel of the shell, this construction creates a supportive, surf-like flex.
- Rock Guard: This layer of rubber wraps around the toebox and sides of the boot, maximizing durability by providing protection from rocks and ice.
- Remedy Sole: You don’t need a prescription for DEELUXE’s Remedy. Especially versatile, the Remedy sole provides the perfect blend of traction and cushioning. It offers exceptional grip while hiking and when it’s time to send it, the sole’s free-floating heel cushion ensures smooth landings. And thanks to a reduced footprint, it minimizes toe and heel drag. Give your feet the treatment they deserve with DEELUXE’s Remedy sole.