Yakima Baseline Corebar Roof Rack for Bare Roofs
Roof rack system for vehicles with naked roofs. Features pitch and tow adjustments for the perfect fit on your vehicles roof and attaches to the vehicle with vehicle specific BaseClips.
Combining modern aerodynamics with old-school muscle, the new CoreBar is the first aero bar built with roll-formed steels strength, utility and durability. The JetFlow design is wind-tunnel tested to reduce drag for less wind noise and better fuel economy, and the galvanized steel delivers proven load-bearing performance.
NOTE: After ordering this item, you will be contacted right away by a shop resresentative to confirm the precise fit for your vehicle. Alternately, please call our Calgary store at 403 288 9283 or our Edmonton store at 780 463 4892 for specific info
- 4 x Yakima Baseline towers
- 2 x Yakima Core Bars (length will be specific to vehicle)
- 4 x Yakima Base Clips
Will this Fit my Vehicle
This system is designed to fit most bare roofed vehicles. Once you make the purchase a rack expert from our store will contact you to confirm your vehicle make, model and year and to get the precise fit.
This system has multiple length bars. The fitting kits and system are engineered to fit your vehicle specifically to ensure it is safe, secure and will not damage your car in anyway.
- Secure, easy-to-use tower specifically designed for cars without roof rails or gutters
- Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet
- Works with JetStream, CoreBar, HD Bar, and RoundBar crossbars
- Tri-axial DropHook clip adjustment easily adjusts to a wide range of roof shapes for safe, secure hold
- BarBed has 12 degrees of pitch adjustment to optimize tower position and level bars on rounded roofs
- Super simple installation. Tool included
- Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating