Paddle, pedal, power. The Wilderness Systems Radar 135 can do it all. The Radar is an exceptionally well-designed angling kayak featuring S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology. SMART is an acronym for Stability, Maneuverability, Acceleration, Responsiveness and Tracking, which have been incorporated throughout the Radars entire design, for stellar performance in multiple aquatic environments.
The Radar 135 is super stable & standable, very well laid out, and utilizes the Air-pro Max seat, which is one of the best in the business. With its gear track throughout and with multiple storage compartments, the Radar can take whatever gear you can throw its way. The 135 is a Fishing Kayak to be reckoned with.
If you would like to add a pedal drive to your Radar, check out the Radar Helix PD, likewise, if you want to concentrate more on fishing and less on paddling or pedaling, check out The Helix MD motor drive. Both are designed specially for attaching to he Wilderness Radar.
|Length: 13' 6" / 412 cm||Width: 34" / 86 cm|
|Boat Weight: 90 lbs. / 41 kg||Deck Height: 15.5" / 39 cm|
|Max Capacity: 475 lbs. / 215 kg|
- Orbix Bow Hatch: Circular bow hatch for provides storage space and easy access to the inside of your kayak.
- Mounting Surface: Flat mounting surface allows more room for mounting custom accessories to your kayak.
- Flex Pod OS Console System: Allows for compatibility with the Helix MD Motor Drive or easy installation of your favorite fish finder electronics.
- Keepers XL Footbraces: Large, padded foot rests for support and comfort. Easy to adjust locking lever.
- Flex Pod PD: The Flex Pod PD allows for use of Helix PD Pedal Drive System as well as easy installation of electronics including side-scanning fish finder technologies.
- Front SlideTrax Accessory System: Easily add and remove accessories from the front of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
- Versatile Steering System Mounting Location: Rudder steering control for the Helix PD and MD provides mounting options on the left or right sides of the kayak.
- Molded-in Tackle Storage Pocket: Self draining molded in tackle pockets. Now you have an easy spot to keep your favorite lures for the day within easy reach.
- Rectangular Center Hatch: Center rectangular hatch provides plenty of watertight storage space within arms reach. The flush with the deck hatch allows you to stand on it easily while you fish.
- Mid-Ship SlideTrax Accessory System: Easily add and remove accessories from the middle of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
- AirPro MAX Seat: The AirPro MAX seat offers multiple seating positions and adjustability has been optimized with the addition of cam levers to speed mounting and dismounting.
- Paddle Park: Stow your paddle securely by your side and out of the way with the paddle park on either side of the deck.
- Tankwell w/ Adjustable Bungee: Tankwell accommodates crates, livewells, and tackle boxes.
- AirPro 3D Seat Mounting Location: The AirPro 3D seat provides an elevated perch position for the angler to paddle or cast from, delivering unsurpassed visibility, stability and comfort.
- Rigid Carry Handles: Front and rear ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable. Solid construction reduces the opportunity for hook snags.
- Stern Mounting Plate Location: The Stern Mounting Plate allows for mounting aftermarket accessories such as battery-operated stakeout poles, trolling motors, and more.