The Blaze TR returns for the 218/19 season. What does TR stand for? Tour Ready. The Blaze TR includes LT Touring Brackets and Dual Height Climbing Wires, making it even easierto get your bindings and get after it. This original pin mount model is an economical yet high performance choice for new or seasoned splitboarders. The Blaze TR is designed for the all-around adventurer looking for straightforward tech and lightweight touring deep into the backcountry.
In the Box: Bindings, pins, mounting screws, LT Brackets, Dual Height Climbing Wires, and Spark pocket tool.
What Else Do I Need? A set of Spark Pucks, Spark Canted Pucks, or Voile pucks.
Weight: 1.52lb/ea (692g) - 3.5lb/pr (1384g) Medium
- Tour Ready Components: Comes with LT Brackets Dual Height Climbing Wires.
- Pin Mount: Stainless steel pin attached via a cable. Pin is pushed through the binding and touring bracket and held in place by tucking the arm of the pin under the toe strap next to your boot to lock the binding in tour or ride mode.
- Rip N Flip Highbacks: The Blaze TR Rip N Flip highback comes in a nice medium flex for a surfy ride down.
- Baseplate Design: CNC machined baseplates with maximum cutouts shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance.
- Dual Height Wires: Now made in-house by Spark R&D. Wires offer 12 and 18 angles for comfort on any skin track.
- Bushings: Custom made brass bushings for exceptional durability.
- Straps and Buckles: Pre-curved, 3D low profile ankle and toe straps use Burtons time tested and industry-leading fabrics and buckles made to our specifications.
- Plastics: Produced in-house with a unique thermoplastic that maintains flex over wide temperature variation, our plastics perform well on spring tours as well as sub-zero suffer fests