The NRS Pilot knife is one of Aquabatics best sellers. The Pilots easy access sheath, rope cutting hook, bottle opener and blunt tip make this a go to for paddlers, and rescue professionals alike. Attach it to your, today.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself!
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a
built inglass breaking tip on the end.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
|Blade Material:||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Total Length:||18.7 cm|
|Blade Length:||7.6 cm|
|Knife only Weight:||99 g|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|