Best Whitewater PFDs - Complete Guide
The NRS Zen Rescue PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation. With 17.5 lbs of flotation and Canadian Coast Guard approval, the NRS Zen Rescue PFD meets and exceeds all industry standards for Canada.
- The NRS Zen Rescue PFD is a Type V life jacket delivering 17.5 pounds of flotation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The hand warmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- The Zen Rescue PFD carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|Design Flotation:||7.9 kg|
|Outer Fabric:||400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura reinforcements|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
|S/M||78 - 94|
|L/XL||96 - 111|
|XXL||114 - 129|