The NRS Women's Riptide Jacket is serious splash protection for paddlers looking for something in between a basic splash jacket and a more restrictive paddling top. The Riptide is as versatile as it is protective with an articulated storm hood, neoprene wrist cuffs and a kayak overskirt.
- Lightweight HyproTex material provides waterproof-breathable protection that's flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
- Stretchy urethane neck closure adjusts for added ventilation or extra protection from splash.
- Half-zip neck offers additional protection against wind and spray, or unzip for a welcome breeze.
- Kayak overskirt joins with your spray skirt keeping water out of your cockpit.
- Punch-through neoprene wrists for more flexibility and comfort.
- The fully-featured Riptide has two splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials, reflective accents for open-water safety and an articulated hood when the conditions worsen.
|Material:||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex|
|Neck Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop with quick-venting half-zip|
|Wrist Closure:||Neoprene volcano punch-through cuffs|
|Waist System:||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|