NRS Recreational PFD Buying Guide
Best Whitewater PFDs - Complete Guide
Best Recreational PFDs and Life Jackets for Paddling
Best PFDs for Inflatable Kayaks
The NRS Vapor PFD is a comfortable and well priced recreational paddlesports PFD. With lots of thought into how the PFD works for paddling, the tailoring and features are designed specifically with Kayaking, Canoeing and SUP in mind. The NRS Vapor PFD is one of the best priced, comfortable recreational PFDs available.
If you're looking for another side-entry PFD that's a little more refined, check out the Kokatat Hustle.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- 400 denier nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- A large front zippered pocket stores your essentials.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Vapor is a low-profile life jacket certified by Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
1 - Front
2 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist
- AirMesh inner panels
- Reflective accents
- Six panel design
- Padded shoulders
- Approved by UL Canada
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|