With all the same features as the NRS Quest stand up paddle, this 3-piece paddle breaks down for easy packing, so you can take your board and your paddle where ever it is you're drawn to water.
- Fiberglass shaft construction is lightweight, responsive and can withstand the wear and tear of river paddling.
- The glass-reinforced ABS plastic blade delivers long-time durability for all the paddling adventures in your future.
- The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water and its midsize reduces torque on our body for less paddling fatigue.
- The Easy Clip adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control.
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing.
- Highly adjustable size fits the whole family.
||High-impact ABS plastic
||21.6 cm W x 45.75 cm L (8.5" W x 18" L)
|Blade Surface Area:
||625 sq cm / 97 sq in
||Yes - 3 pieces
|| is 30 oz (850 g)
- Whitewater - river running
- Versatile Use
- Easy Clip adjustable ferrule adjusts anywhere from 173 - 218 cm
- Midsize teardrop shaped blades reduce torque
- 3-piece break down for easy travel