The NRS Paddle Wetshoe is a 5mm neoprene paddling wetshoe. They have a beefy, grippy sole, ankle support and the 5mm neoprene keeps your feet warm in very frigid water conditions. The NRS Mens Paddle wetshoe is an ideal option for paddlers recreating in colder water, they are great over drysuits and the grippy sole means you won't be slipping all over on slippery rocks
- High-top, low-profile design provides outstanding warmth and protection without bulk.
- The gusset-backed YKK entry zipper opens wide, making NRS Mens Paddle Wetshoes easy to put on and take off.
- 3-mm Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium adhesive keeps feet toasty when the water's chilly.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- A 3-mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5-mm neoprene insole, protects your feet from rocks and roots.
- The sole wraps up around the heel and toe for extra protection.
- Extra padding over the outside ankle protects that pressure point inside your boat.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
Whole sizes only.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||5 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Ankle zipper|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||5||39.5||24.5|