Equipped with all the features of a fishing kayak, the NRS Osprey Fishing Inflatable SUP Board gives anglers the ultimate platform for sighting fish and pinpointing casts. Fish anywhere with the portable NRS Osprey Fishing Inflatable SUP Board.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of a fisherman's lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Proprietary Axis Technology, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Rigged and ready out of the box, bungee cord is attached to four D-rings on the nose and through four daisy chains on the tail.
- Additional daisy-chain rigging easily secures your cooler or tackle bag behind you.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a leash and tie-downs as well as three Scotty accessory mounts.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
|Dimensions:||325 cm L x 91 cm W x 15 cm D|
|Paddler Size Range:||45-125 kg|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|