The NRS Men's Sawtooth Jacket was born on the river but ready for the trails and the streets, this Jacket gives boaters a puffy they can call their own. Synthetic insulation combines with a rugged water-repellent shell to make even the coldest adventures a little cozier. The NRS Men's Sawtooth Jacket can be worn under drywear or to keep warm at the put in or takeout. making it an ideal piece of gear for any paddlers kit bag.
- Polyester shell is treated with a water-shedding DWR finish to keep you dry in damp conditions.
- Packable, breathable PrimaLoft insulation is made from 70% post-consumer recycled content and combines superior softness with maximum warmth without the bulk.
- Six-pocket design includes two exterior hand pockets, two interior mesh glove pockets, an exterior zippered chest pocket and an opposing side interior zippered stash pocket.
- YKK AquaGuard full zip entry.
- Shell - 200g, 100% Polyester
- Liner - 44g, 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation - 80g PrimaLoft Silver, 70% post-consumer recycled content
- 2 - Exterior hand
- 2 - Interior glove
- 1 - Exterior chest
- 1 - Interior chest
||No, DWR treated
- YKK AquaGuard water-repellent zippers