Perfect for beginner paddlers looking to charge harder, the NRS Men's Helium Jacket takes entry-level splash wear up a notch, combining waterproof-breathable fabric construction with an overskirt that mates with a sprayskirt tunnel.
- Constructed with waterproof, breathable HyproTex 2.5 fabric, a technical material that repels water while letting excess heat and moisture escape.
- Action-cut design allows maximum mobility, room to layer and comfort under a PFD.
- Adjustable urethane neck and wrist closures for a customized fit. Cinch tight to keep water out or loosen for added ventilation.
- Kayak overskirt mates with a sprayskirt tunnel to seal the cockpit.
- A small shoulder pocket placed for accessibility when wearing a PFD keeps essentials safe with an Aquaguard water-resistant zipper.
|Weight: ||431 g |
|Material: ||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||Yes |
|Neck Closure: ||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closure |
|Wrist Closure: ||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures |
|Waist System: ||Kayak overskirt to mate with sprayskirt, bungee drawcord |
|Double Tunnel: ||Yes |
|Pockets: ||1 - Shoulder |
|Latex Neck Gasket: ||No |
|Latex Wrist Gaskets: ||No |
|Reflective Detailing: ||Yes |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Size ||Height (cm) ||Weight (kg) ||Chest (cm) ||Waist (cm) |
|XXS ||145-155 ||36-45 ||69-71 ||58-66 |
|XS ||150-160 ||41-57 ||71-81 ||66-74 |
|S ||157-167 ||52-64 ||81-91 ||71-79 |
|M ||165-173 ||59-75 ||91-102 ||76-84 |
|L ||170-183 ||68-88 ||99-109 ||81-89 |
|XL ||178-188 ||84-102 ||107-117 ||86-94 |
|XXL ||185-193 ||98-111 ||117-127 ||91-107 |
|3XL ||191-196 ||104-116 ||124-132 ||91-112 |
|4XL ||193-198 ||111+ ||130-135 ||109-117 |