NRS Mens Freefall Dry Pants (clearance)
Now equipped with Eclipse fabric dry socks, NRS Freefall Dry Pants give you waterproof, breathable comfort from waist to toe. Pair them with a double-tunnel drytop or paddling jacket for versatile dry protection for cold-water boating.
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5-layer HyproTex fabric keeps the pants light, flexible and packable.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric waterproof-breathable socks ensure dry, warm feet for the lifetime of the pants.
- The roomy action-cut design allows unrestricted movement and easy layering underneath.
- The 3" wide double-pull hook-and-loop closure cinches snug at the waist and there's an additional 8" nylon waist tunnel to mate with your drytop to seal water out.
- Reinforced seat and knees add extra durability in high-wear areas.
- A splashproof thigh pocket keeps small essentials handy.
- Ankle cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures to cinch around booties and protect the dry socks.
|Waist System:||20 cm tall, nylon waist tunnel with 7.6 cm wide double-pull hook-and-loop cinch closure|
|Material:||70 x 320-denier, 2.5 layer ripstop HyproTex|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|