The NRS Mens Boater Gloves are your on-water protection again chaffing, blisters, and the sun. At a sunsafe SPF 50 the quick drying rashgaurd material protects from the sun’s rays, while providing comfort and blister protection when paddling or rowing. A great option for a quick paddle or for those extra long extended on water adventures.
If you’re looking for a comfortable, warmer option check out the Mens NRS Hydroskin gloves.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks like tying knots, working a camera or handing an opened beverage to your oarsman/woman.
- Amara synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas and designed for comfort while paddling and rowing.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- Silicone accents on the palm deliver a stickier grip and optimal control.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Ideal for warm-weather boating.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
|Material:||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara synthetic leather palm with silicone accents for added grip|
Open finger design
Wrist pairing snaps
UPF 50+ sun protection
|Size||Width (cm)||Length (cm)|