The NRS Kuda Inflatable Sit-On-Top Kayak make fishing remote waters easy. The Kuda 106 is the lightest, most maneuverable iSOT in the NRS Fishing line, while the Kuda 126 offers a little more room for gear without sacrificing function.
- Combines a high-pressure 6" drop-stitch deck that inflates to 8 PSI with 9" side tubes to create a super stable platform to sit, stand or move around as you cast.
- Out-of-the-box rigging includes daisy chain attachment points along the bow and stern plus bungee rigging in the bow (Kuda 126 only) and stern.
- EVA foam deck pad protects the PVC from hooks and snags while providing superior grip when wet.
- A fish measuring board is integrated into deck pad to conveniently measure a fish up to 24".
- Comfortable aluminum-frame suspended-mesh seat elevates anglers for optimal visibility and easier standing.
- Five YakAttack accessory mounts are positioned throughout the board to customize your set-up.
- Skeg plate accommodates interchangeable fins.
- Includes (1) All-Water Fin, fishing seat, adjustable foot pegs, carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, two-year commercial.
|Dimensions:||106 - 10'8"L x 38" W
126 - 12'6"L x 38" W
|Weight:||106 - 27 lbs
126 - 31 lbs
|Load Capacity:||106 - 275 lbs
126 - 300 lbs
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||30/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||106 - 10
126 - 6
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||20"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|