Embrace the shoulder seasons with the NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Helmet Liner. It fits easily under any helmet, adding just enough insulation for those colder spring and autumn days. The 0.5 mm of neoprene, the ThermalPlush lining , and the Titanium-laminate adhesive all provide warmth. The NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Helmet Liner gives just enough heat to keep your head warm.
- 0.5 mm of neoprene provides the core insulation for this helmet liner.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan exterior material helps mold the liner snugly to your head.
- The soft ThermalPlush lining adds a bit of extra warmth and feels great against your skin.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects and retains body heat for superior warmth.
- Durable Water Repellant (DWR) treatment helps shed water preventing evaporative cooling.
||Medium 2 oz.
||0.5 mm HydroSkin
- 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer
- ThermalPlush inner lining
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- DWR coating
||Head Circ. (cm)
||Head Circ. (in)
||51 - 55
||20 - 21.5
||55 - 58
||21.5 - 23
||58 - 62
||23 - 24.5