Need to stuff your feet in a tight kayak? Take a page out of the freestyle kayaking handbook and wear the NRS Freestyle Wetshoe. A favorite of playboaters, the Freestyle (used to be called the Desperado Sock) gives you warmth and protection in a compact, flexible package. The NRS Freestyle Wetshoe is the go-to footwear for tight cockpits and protection for put-ins and portages.
- We changed the name to reflect the new styling and features, but it's still your go-to footwear for tight cockpits and protection for put-ins and portages.
- Say goodbye to cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles. Stretchy 3 mm Terraprene neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft lining repels water and dries quickly for superior warmth and comfort.
- Protective rubber on the toe and heel provides extra comfort in the boat along with outstanding durability.
- 1.5 mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Neoprene HydroCuff top grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
- A handy webbing grab tab on the ankle helps you pull the sock on, but stays out of the way in your boat.
Whole sizes only.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||1.5 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||5||4||38.5||24|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||5||39.5||24.5|