Purpose-built to keep paddlers dry, the NRS Extreme Drysuit has all the features of traditional drysuits without the overskirt necessary for whitewater kayaking. Heavy-duty TIZIP MasterSeal waterproof men's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to take off the suit. Our 3-layer TriTon fabric is highly breathable and 100% waterproof. The NRS Extreme Drysuit is ready to battle every rock, stick and thorn you encounter.
- Heavy-duty TIZIP MasterSeal waterproof men's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to take off the suit.
- Our 3-layer TriTon fabric is highly breathable and 100% waterproof.
- Tough 70 denier nylon fabric, with additional layers of the material on seat and legs, is ready to battle every rock, stick and thorn you encounter.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TIZIP MasterSeal waterproof chest zipper opens up wide for easy entry.
- Entry and relief zippers are covered with hook-and-loop sealed flaps for extra protection.
- Durable latex neck gasket, wrist gaskets, and socks keep water out.
- Adjustable polyurethane-coated spandex overcuffs at the neck, wrists and ankles protect latex gaskets and seal over footwear and gloves.
- Reflective taping on the arms provide increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.
||70-denier, 3 layer TriTon
||Latex gasket with adjustable hook-and-loop
||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs
||Buckle-closure waist belt
|Latex Neck Gasket:
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:
- Extra layer of TriTon material on seat and knees
- Heavy-duty TIZIP MasterSeal waterproof entry and relief zippers