The Mustang Survival Hudson Dry Suit makes it easy and comfortable to explore cooler waters or extend your in-water adventure season. Developed for any in-water adventure, and offering the technical elements pros love combined with the performance and comfort you want, you’ll have a seasonless connection to the marine environments that inspire you - no matter the weather.
Everything you love about the Hudson Dry Suit - with a little extra for your most demanding adventures. The big change? Trimmable latex collar and cuffs for the highest capacity to seal out water for your on—or in—water adventures. Manufactured at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia, and inspired by 30 years’ experience crafting products to keep professional users dry, the Hudson Dry Suit makes it easy and comfortable to explore cooler waters or extend your in-water adventure season.
- MarineSpec™ BP fabric for bomber protection
- Waterproof. Breathable. Super Durable.
- Latex neck and Wrist seals
- Waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper doubles as entry and relief zipper
- Easy wear internal suspenders balance suit weight for maximum fit and comfort (Replacement suspenders available - model #MA0200)
- Watertight zippered pockets on sleeve and thigh
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals, and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment
- Super lightweight molded knee pads stay put with knee adjustment tabs
- Reinforced sock soles can handle extra abuse (made with our bladder material)
- External hanging loop, for drying