Think youre too big to be a Playboater? Think again! Jackson Kayaks MonStar is based off our ground-breaking 2010 All Star Series but super-sized for the larger paddler. Everyone wanted all paddlers to have access to a playboat that fits, so Jackson designed the MonStar to accommodate paddlers between 210 and 300 pounds. The MonStar is a pure playboat packing 73 gallons into a short but stable platform. It rides nice and high so its fast enough to catch waves others sink through and in a hole its guaranteed to give you the pop of your life!
|Max paddler (lbs)||210 to 310|
|Cockpit Size (in.)||37 x 21.5|
- High Volume: Lots of room so larger-framed paddlers can paddle a Worlds winning design and get the same great rides as the All-star paddlers.
- Sure-Lock Backband System: Instantly adjustable from the cockpit, this simple system uses ropes and plastic cleats so theres never a metal part to rust, break or fall out. The rope system allows the backband to swing down for your back-deck rolling or just to duck a log. If you ever do have a rope break, youre just a square not away from fixed.
- Jackson Kayak Sweet Cheeks: For an instantly adjustable Custom fit ride. This orthopedic-like device uses suction and bean-bag foam for a quick perfect fit that reduces pressure points while giving you extra grip on your boat.
- Fast: The groundbreaking design proved short boats can surf faster than long ones, this design is used by some of the best big-wave surfers in the business because its so easy to paddle but never too slow for the wave.
- Easy to Roll: The low cockpit rim and smaller stern make the most of your flexibility and hip snap.
- Composite Reinforced Hull Support System: Designed tough to keep your hull nice and flat even after years of rocky runs and big wave landings.
- GoPro Ready: Your boat comes with a screwed in Go Pro mount on the bow, so just snap in your camera for a quick view of your technique. OR unscrew and stick the mount on your helmet or paddle for a different point of view.
- Nalgene: USA made, BPA free and proudly sporting the JK logo, this is one water bottle ready for years of hard use - just like your kayak!