Paddling Magaizine's 2018 Winner in the Best Transport/Storage/Launching category, the Wilderness Systems Heavy Kayak Cart can handle big loads and is well-suited to moving fishing kayaks and angler gear.
- Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks up to 450 pounds
- Large 12 inches diameter airless wheels never go flat and roll over rough terrain smoothly
- Large balloon style beach wheels (sold separately) can be swapped on the same frame
- Bunker bar frame
- adjustable width prevents the kayak from twisting and slipping sideways
- two height options high for odd shaped hulls that would usually rub on cart wheels, low for a lower center of gravity to prevent tip overs.
- no scupper posts prevent damage to the scupper holes of the kayak
- constructed of marine-grade, high-strength, heat-treated aluminum alloy for superior strength
- Two included security straps prevent the kayak from slipping
- Easy to load and unload the kayak no kickstands or scupper posts required
- Collapsible and storable within large kayak hatches