Deeluxe Spark XV TFP Splitboard Boot
When its time to explore, the Spark XV is right with you. Designed with Xavier de Le Rue, this fifth generation Spark boot features a lightweight design that showcases C3 construction, a preshaped XLS collar for skinning, and a rubber rand for durability. Make your escape with the Spark XV.
TFP Liner - THERMO FLEX PREMIUM LINER (BLACK)
For a custom fit, this liner features heat moldable material and pads that can be strategically placed to provide additional comfort and support. Its perforated foam offers unrivaled breathability while its leather lining enhances heelhold and fit.
Flex Rate -7/10
- XLS-For enhanced comfort and longer strides when skinning, this system extends the range of motion available at the rear of the boot. It's perfect for splitboarders who demand moreand go further.
- D - Tex -Waterproof and breathable, this membrane ensures feet stay warm and dry.
L3 -Armed with two clasps and two handles, this design creates two separate lacing zones one cradles the foot and calf while the other locks down the ankle and heel.
Thanks to these separate zones, the boot securely anchors your heel for a refined fit that enhances energy transmission.
- Power Strap -This strap provides extra support for your shin to enhance response.
- Hiker Flex -This design features an upright shaft position with an expanded range of motion that enhances the boots performance when hiking or skinning.
- Rock Guard -This layer of rubber wraps around the toebox and sides of the boot, maximizing durability by providing protection from rocks and ice.
Backwelt -Plastic backwelt features a grooved heel
for rocking semiautomatic crampons.
Vibram -This mountaineering sole offers
tremendous traction and durability.