The 2023 NRS Workboot Wetshoes is a tried and tested boot used Used by river professionals, rescue agencies and Navy SEALS. The NRS Workboot is the hardest-working river boot and is unmatched for ankle support, warmth and traction.
- Heavy-duty lugged sole delivers superior traction and support on varied terrain, wet or dry.
- 5 mm neoprene upper provides warmth and enhances ankle support.
- Thick, 7 mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock to cushion the sole on unforgiving terrain.
- Gusset-backed YKK ankle zipper makes it easy to slip on and off.
- Laces combine with a hook-and-loop ankle strap for an adjustable fit and increased stability.
- Rubber reinforces high-wear areas throughout the boot improving durability.
- Features a swim fin tab on the heel.
Whole sizes only.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger
|Material Upper:||5 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||Heavy-duty lug sole|
|Insole:||7 mm neoprene|
|Closure System:||Laces and ankle strap|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||5||39.5||24.5|