When temperatures fluctuate throughout the day, but the water temps stay the same paddlers can rely on the 2023 NRS Women's Flux Dry Top for core insulation and to keep the cockpit dry. From urban whitewater parks to that mellow stretch of wave trains to roadside park-and-play drops, the 2023 NRS Women's Flux Dry Top is all you need for all-day comfort and protection.
- Paddler's Cut for an athletic fit with room to layer underneath.
- 4-Layer Eclipse fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Tough latex gasket at the neck and wrists with Glideskin neoprene volcano-style overcuffs for added durability.
- Wrist cuffs are reinforced with extended neoprene protection to keep arms dryer.
- Mesh holes at the wrist and neck drain trapped water.
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your cockpit dry.
- Features one PFD-friendly, splashproof, zippered shoulder pocket.
||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff
||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure
|Latex Neck Gasket:
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:
- Mesh drain holes in the neck and wrist overcuffs
- Extended neoprene protection on wrist gaskets